THE SOLUTION FOR WASTE DISPOSAL OUTSIDE THE COLLECTION CALENDAR
The waste management with the door-to-door system is organized according to “collection calendars”, specific for each waste fraction. However, in cities and tourist areas, users may be unable to dispose of their waste on the fixed collection day. This can cause difficulties for the users themselves and disaffection toward this system, which is the one that guarantees the best percentage of separate waste collection.
ArcoSTATION is the concrete answer to all these problems: a collection station that supplements the door-to-door model to freely dispose of waste.
ArcoSTATION is an automated station with controlled opening vents that enables the citizens through the identification with a specific card or health insurance card. It is easy to install and eventually handle, thus eliminating the infrastructure costs that are typical of the underground solutions. It is economical in its management, since the emptying of the containers is operated from the common collection vehicles. It is web connected, thus allowing the survey of its usage by the citizens.
The station can be independent from the energy point of view and like all other systems of the Arco line, it transmits data about the disposals to the Altares web portal.
- Customizable design for harmonious integration into the urban landscape;
- Optional Green Power mode that does not require energy connection;
- No need to provide additional identification cards, keys or other user access devices. Use takes place by means of the Health Insurance Card;
- Ability to have balanced filling on both sides for each type of waste;
- Fully integrated video surveillance system (optional).